Clean the condensate regularly.
When e-cigarette is working, the pod will produce condensate not only on mouthpiece part, but also inside the device. It is a normal thing during atomization.
- The cartridge is low on e-liquid
- E-liquid is between the firing pin and bottom part of the atomizer
- Your device is not charged - Insert a different cartridge to see if that helps
- Gently tap the cartridge, mouthpiece side up, on a table and reinsert it into your device. Any tiny air bubbles should rise and re-saturate the wicks.
- Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol (squeezing off any excess) to clean the contacts inside the MOTI device and on your cartridge. This should restore the connection between the cartridge and the device if any moisture has been in contact with them.
- We recommend that you drain the battery first time using the device then charge it to full power.
- We recommend using the original cable that came with your device.
- Wiggle the device to see if it makes a clear connection with the USB Charging Dock.
- Switch to a different power source, either a USB wall adapter or a laptop USB port.
No, the auto draw device is controlled by the air sensor. When you are using the device, the sensor will detect the airflow and control device to work. So no airflow through the device, no working.
- Chain vaping is a major cause of burnt hits and it occurs when one vapes continuously without giving a breathing space between puffs. This act damages the coil since the wick is not given time to absorb vape juice between puffs. The result is that the dried coil burns.
- Low vape juice in cartridge results from extracting the cartridge completely before making a refill and this act destroys the coils. Allowing the cartridge to go dry or almost dry before refilling will leave the coil with insufficient e-juice to absorb resulting in a burnt taste vape.
- Another cause of vape taste burnt is your choice of e-juice (that is, the use of cheap e-juice). Some vape juices are problematic and can result in blockage of the coil. E-juice with high VG concentration and sugar content are more likely than not to cause the vape to taste burnt because they are denser and stiffer for coil wicks to absorb causing your vape to fail.
Avoid vaping in succession.
Avoid put the device upside down when vaping.
Please wait for a few seconds between every puff to prevent the coil from burning. If the pod can be put in the device with no problem, but it doesn’t produce cloud when vaping, then it’s the problem of device, please send the device back to customer service for repair or exchange.
Every e-cigarette will produce condensate. There is currently no way to avoid it. MOTI's unique design avoids inhaling the condensate into the mouth to bring a better experience.
Take the pod off the device, and then shake the device for around 3-5 times to toss off the condensation. Then put a Q-tip or tissue inside the device and wipe the residual condensate.
We suggest clean the condensate in a device regularly for about 2-3 days a time.
MOTI vape will not leak in general, but it can cause minor leaks during use due to changes in pressure, squeezing during breathing, Aggressive puffs, etc.
-If you can still use it, wipe off the leaked juice before plugging it into your device first.
-Try to relax your mouth. This will help prevent you from biting the mouthpiece or squeezing it with your lips while blowing.
-If you happen to be sucking hard, try the opposite, as the resulting suction may draw the juice into your mouth. Just a gentle pull creates enough steam.
While our pods don't expire for at least a year, they are meant to be used soon after purchase. After a year you may notice the flavor or quality decrease.
To help ensure the quality of the MOTI pods, store them unopened at room temperature in a dry environment out of reach of children and pets until use.
Use a tissue. Roll it up to a thin stick shape. Put it in the mouthpiece of the pod and rotate it to wipe off the
condensation which is stucked in the mouthpiece airway.
We recommend you to not keep your vape upside down when vaping or not in use.
This is to prevent the condensation from entering into mouth and create bad experience.
Use a different pod. If the cloud is normal, then it’s the problem of the old pod.
If the cloud is still small, then it’s the device problem. When the cloud volume is unstable, please vape for over 2 seconds to see the vapor situation. If the cloud is on and off, it means it’s the device problem. Please send the device back to customer service for repair or exchange.
Take off the pod from the device. Clean the bottom of pod with tissue. Then clean the inside of device. If it still doesn’t work, please try another new pod. If the new pod can work well on the device then it means the old pod has problem. If the new pod still doesn’t work then it means the device has problem. Please return to the customer service for repair or exchange.
First, check if the air vents on device are blocked by substances. Sometimes the vents
are blocked by stickers. Just remove the stickers. If it was caused by neither of the above situations, please send the device back to customer service for repair or exchange.
If the vape light doesn’t work or come off, please contact customer service for repair or exchange.
If there is no vibration feedback when putting on or taking off the pod from the device, please contact customer service for repair or exchange.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as soon as possible.
For different MOTI products, there will be
different indicators showing fully charged statu.
MOTI · C Arise: When charging, the light will breathing, and will turn off when finishes charging.
MOTI·S Lite: When finish charging, the light will flash 6 times.
Vegetable glycerin (aka VG), propylene glycol(aka PG), nicotine salt, natural and artificial flavorings.
All MOTI pod formulations utilize pharmaceutical-grade propylene glycol to stabilize the plant glycerin and tobacco oil emulsion. MOTI’s propylene glycol suppliers meet the US Pharmacopeia's specifications and standards, ensuring consumer safety. Furthermore, our e-liquid delivers nicotine without the usual host of additives, chemicals, and toxins found in regular cigarettes, thereby greatly reducing the health risks posed by traditional tobacco products.
MOTI vapes have different nitocine levels in terms of different products.
The available nicotine levels of MOTI·Piin Disposable Vape and MOTI · Piin Plus Disposable Vape are 20mg/mL (2%), 50mg/mL (5%).
The available nicotine level of MOTI MEGA light DTL disposable vape is 10mg/mL (1%).
The available nicotine levels of MOTI · S Lite pod are 20mg/mL (2%)，30mg/mL (3%), and 50mg/mL (5%).
The available nicotine levels of MOTI · C Arise pod are 20mg/mL (2%)，30mg/mL (3%), and 50mg/mL (5%).
Vape is not suitable for:
- Persons with an overactive thyroid gland or experiencing phaeochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
Please do not use if you are under 18 years old/during pregnancy/breastfeeding/allergic to alcohols/heart disease/ stomachache/duode nalulcers/liver or kidney problems/long-term throat disease/difficult breathing due to bronchitis/emphysema/asthma.
Stop using immediately if experience the following results. Please consult a healthcare professional if necessary:
- Feeling faint / Nausea / Dizziness / Headache / Coughing / Irritation of the mouth or throat / Stomach discomfort / Hiccups / Nasal congestion / Vomiting / Chest palpitation / Pain or an irregular heart rate.
Where you can bring vapes/e-cigarettes on a plane depends on which country you are taking the plane. In the U.S., vapes are allowed to be carried with us to airport and plane. Just carefully with the battery and e-liquid volume when carrying vapes with you.
For other countries' regulations on carying vapes on a plane, please go to their official sites or the sites of the specific airline you are taking.
There are so many types of vapes out in the market.
Disposable vapes are the simplest vapes in construct and operation. They are easy to use, and can be threw away after use.
Vape pens/pod mods require vapers to do some learning, such as filling the pod, pressing buttons, or changing the prefilled vape pods. Vape pens and pod mods are great choices for vape beginners or vapers who want everything to be more convenient compared to mods.
Mods are the most complicated vapes, which produce larger smoke and denser flavor with the sub-ohm coils. Some of them can be DIYed by wiring your own coils, using your own cottons, and setting your preferred temperature. Mods allows wider free space for vapers to gain bigger clouds, warmer flavors, and more.